RE: [CH] paste peppers

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:13:05 -0800

you may be looking for a Thai chili paste - it comes in a small can - use
what you need from the can [a little goes a long way] then store any
remaining in a plastic container

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
O/5E-61, B/102
1111 Lockheed Martin Way
Sunnyvale, CA  94089-3504
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]					Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com		LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146