[CH] Nifty book on Pepper Diseases

Harald Zoschke (HZoschke@pepperworld.com)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:33:13 -0500

Hi everybody,
I got my copy of "Pepper Diseases: A field Guide" from the Chile Pepper
Institute (New Mexico State University). They also have _tons_ of other
useful CH literature available, including "The Pepper Weevil and Its
Management". Find it at:
http://www.nmsu.edu/Research/hotchile/public_html/chilei4.htm

Have a hot day,
Harald, Suncoast Peppers/Pepperworld Hot Shop

http://www.pepperworld.com
PS: Find us at Booth #A25 at the Fiery Foods Show
> Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:40:12 +0000
> From: "Celeste or Dave Anderson" <Gtoughchile@mail.greatbasin.net>
> Subject: [CH] Nifty book on Pepper Diseases
>
> When Jim Campbell the elder and I were in Jamaica he had a great
> little book with pictures of Pepper diseases. I went to Amazon.com
> when I got home and they said it was out of print. WRONG!!!
>
> The book is titled " Pepper Diseases: A field Guide" and should be in
> any pepper grower"s library. The ISBN # is: 92-9058-048-8.
>
> You can order it from the Asian Vegetable Research and Development
> Center.
>
> The address is:
>
> AVRDC - OPC
> PO Box 42, Shanhua 741
> Taiwan
> REPUBLIC OF CHINA
>
> It took about a month to receive this little jewel.
>
> The price is US $8.00 plus $.32 for airmail shipping. The book is
> available in several languages.
>
> Go to: http://avrdc.org.tw/docs/pubs/index.html
>
> for more information.

Best Regards,