RE: [CH] ISO: Pain Relief

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 11:38:18 -0800

don't know about a recipe for one, but there's a couple of different topical
pain-killers that have capsacium<sp?> in them - there's also tiger balm
(heavy eucalyptus that works too

on the other hand - doses of the 'B' vitamins like biotin, etc work wonders
for stiff necks too

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146