Re: [CH] Rosemary Uses

Rich McCormack (macknet@cts.com)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 01:15:49 -0800

peter olszowy wrote:

> About 4-5 years ago I planted 2 Rosemary plants 2" pots as I recall and
> believe it or not both of them are now 3' tall and about 3-4' long. I
> live in Florida and the sandy  soil is no prize, but I won't knock
> success. Anybody have any interesting uses for this Herb?

Snip off a few sprigs the next time you fire up the BBQ grill.  Throw
'em on the hot coals once in awhile along with, or even instead of, the
usual smoke chips.  It adds a subtle spicy/smokey flavor to whatever
you're grilling and the aroma of the smoke wafting about the hood will
drive your neighbors crazy.

--
Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@cts.com

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...