Re: [CH] Let's Spice up the Kraft Site

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:09:20 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, RST G wrote:

> Someone posted Kraft recipes at the mc-recipe list and thought it would
> be great to heat up the recipes. I copied one of the recipes (I am
> posting it without the added hot sauce). Now just add your favorite hot
> sauce into the ingredients and man you have something tastey!!!

There are lots of recipes available that could be spiced up by adding
a hot sauce, I even put some into Campbell's soup.

I like reading recipes, but I'd prefer to read recipes that people have
tried and liked, rather than ones that looked interesting.  I got the
impression from your post that you had not actually made this recipe
before posting it to the list.

If I got the wrong impression, and you've actually made the recipe
and liked it, I apologize.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas