Re: [CH] Back From the Fiery Foods Show

Jody L. Baze (jody@BlueSkyTours.COM)
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:14:02 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Jim Campbell wrote:

> I also would like to thank Jody & Shari & Zach for a wonderful meal &
> great hospitality.  Thanks also to Curt & Susie for the wine :-)  CH's,
> good food, fine wine... can it get any better than that?

Well, a better drive woulda been nice, but I guess you can't have it all :^)
Big thanks to Curt and Susie for the wine, it was great! Also to Elsa for
bringing the slaw (which I'm still enjoying BTW - I do hope you meant to
leave it because I *ain't* giving it back!). We sure had a great time, it's
too bad the show is moving out of Abq so we won't be able to do this again
next year.

JLB

PS - Zach's coming up on 8 months. Time sure does fly!
--
Jody L. Baze                 Blue Sky Tours, Inc.
Director                     10832 Prospect Avenue N.E.