Re: [CH] Any CH's in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada ??

Jason Tanner (dh481@freenet.carleton.ca)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 15:42:29 -0500

Im in Ottawa Ontario (well almost, im in nepean 5 min away walking) but i dont
think i could get together because well....im only 15 and have a bunch of
homework and studying to do amoungst other things i wont get into... but im
also curious anyone here in ottawa as well?