Re: [CH] Chilehead Humor & Nawlins Parades

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 13:21:53 -0800 (PST)

LOLOL Thanx for the Saturday chuckle, Joe.  I am hoping the rain will
stop so we can enjoy our annual St. Joseph's Day Italian parade this
evening in the French Quarter of New Orleans. It is dedicated to Joe
Dimaggio so will be a special one. I've even  been lucky to meet some
former grand marshalls like Annette, Sonny Bono and Fabian, thought
you'd appreciate that being Italian American. Our Irish festivities
will be next week.
These parades are special to me as  it was a June parade 6 years ago
that started me into pepper growing!  It was the TOMATO Festival
parade and they always throw the traditional beads just like Mardi
Gras but also various novelty items as well. So guess what I caught
but a seed pack of CAYENNE seeds? The rest is history!!!
Pepper Growin Rose,
Rose
Nawlins

---Joe Arditi <pepperjoe@home.com> wrote:

> There are these two chileheads sitting in a bar. The first sez "I was
> born in Ireland". The other sez "I was born in Ireland".
> The first sez "I was born in Dublin". The other sez "I was born in
> Dublin".
> The first sez "But I was born on Dulancey Street". The other sez "You
> must be kidding, I was born on Dulancey street".
>  To Break the coincidence the first sez "Me Mothers name was Rose".
The
> other sez "ME Mothers name was Rose".
> Just then the phone rings and the bartender answers it. It was a
> chilehead couple wanting to stop by for a drink and inquiring if the
bar
> was busy. The bartender answers "No it's kinda slow...just those
drunken
> O'Hara twins are here again".
> PEPPER JOES 100% organic hot pepper seeds.
> "home of/FREE pepper-postcards" http://www.pepperjoe.com

==
City Jungles...gardens of passion! CITY PEPPERS- grow em!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join PEPPERS Club & List!
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/PEPPERS