Re: [CH] Chilehead Humor & Nawlins Parades

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:45:33 -0800 (PST)

Harry, Howdy! The Tomato Fest is June 6.  French Quarter Fest is April
9. What MG parade did you ride in?  Where you coming from?
Hope you'll check out my brand new Nawlins
CITY PEPPERS webpage for pepper growing & links to some Nawlins flavor.
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
More information to follow...
Grow Crazy!
Rose
http://members.aol.com/FrQtrRat/index.html

---Harry Jones <hajones@swbell.net> wrote:

> Rosemary,
>
> When is the tomato festival? I get over to 'Nawlins several times a
year,
> rode in Mardi Gras this year . . . .
>
> Thanks

==
City Jungles...gardens of passion! CITY PEPPERS- grow em!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join PEPPERS Club & List!
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/PEPPERS