Re: [CH] Chilehead Humor & Nawlins Parades

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:07:27 -0800 (PST)

Howdy Harry, Geez I dunno if I's workin too hard or if I got some
peppers in my eyes but I'm having a hard time sending email to this
list today, sorry for any blatant mistakes!
I wanted to tell you Tomato Fest in June 7 and French Quarter Fest
April 9. I also wanted to invite you to for a *sneak preview* of my
new FQ CITY PEPPERS website for pepper info and Nawlins links too.
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Now if this shows up twice, I'll be as red as my Cayennes,
Rose

---Harry Jones <hajones@swbell.net> wrote:

> Rosemary,
>
> When is the tomato festival? I get over to 'Nawlins several times a
year,
> rode in Mardi Gras this year . . . .

==
City Jungles...gardens of passion! CITY PEPPERS- grow em!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join PEPPERS Club & List!
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/PEPPERS