Re: [CH] Chilehead Humor & Nawlins Parades

Joe Arditi (pepperjoe@home.com)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 00:03:04 -0500

Hey Rose,
How's it going?
Enjoy that Nawlins St. Josephs Day parade. I'm glad to hear they're
honoring Joe DiMaggio. We met him at a hotel in Rome, Italy and he
autographed a napkin for our whole family..maybe twenty years ago. He
talked to me about Marilyn Monroe. Actually wanted to talk a LOT about
her..strange considering he was usually very private about his 9 month
marriage to her. But anyway....have a blast at the parade!
Pepper Joe