Re: [CH] Rosemary Basil...

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:23:34 -0800 (PST)

Thanx Joe! I am sooo excited about this year in peppers. It's the
first I was able to get info from the internet thru meeting charming
and brilliant chilieheads like yourself <grin>
The St. Joseph parade rolled tonite but it was too BRRRRRR to enjoy.
Those little gals marchin to the disco beat were shiverin their
tootoots off!
My poor perennial cayennes and poblanos are shiverin out there but
they've made it to 36 so I suppose they'll be ok. The sweet bells and
conchi di toros seem to like cooler weather.
I'm amazed at the size and amount of poblanos and can't wait to
harvest them, maybe that will be part of the Easter menu.
Any suggestions for when to pick them and what to do with them?
Thanx for the seeds, Joe, maybe I'll see them manana. I have you
linked on several of my new webpages including SEEDS SOURCES
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/SEEDS.html
& GROW CRAZY pages.
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/GROW.html
& the links page where anyone here can add your webpages if you want:
http://www.321website.com/members/links/links.exe?username=peppers

Another question: Who is the list moderator here? I would like to link
to Subcribe CH List. What is the correct link?
Muchas Gracias!
Rosalita Maria de Chile
(chilly in Nawlins)

---Joe Arditi <pepperjoe@home.com> wrote:

> Rose,
> Let me know when you receive the seeds I sent you and if everything
> looks o.k.
> Great Gardening,
> Pepper Joe
> PEPPER JOES 100% organic hot pepper seeds.
> "home of/FREE pepper-postcards" http://www.pepperjoe.com

==
City Jungles...gardens of passion! CITY PEPPERS- grow em!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join PEPPERS Club & List!
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/PEPPERS