Re: [CH] Dave DeWitt's Chile Video part 1 now available

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:07:49 -0800 (PST)

Howdy Harold, Doing research for my new CITY PEPPERS webpage last
week, I was over to PepperWorld, nice site!
I also had surfed into the Fiery Foods site and read with interest
that Dave Dewitt was growing peppers in containers this year (my
passion.) Dave has been an inspiration to me for years, I have The
Pepper Book and have clipped his articles from various mags. So I was
more than interested to hear about the video and then read on your
page "Take a trip to the Big Easy- New Orleans, hot sauce capital of
the world."
Could you please tell me what Dave did in Nawlins and when?
Chile crazy in New Orleans,
Rose

http://www.pepperworld.com/video.asp

> Best,
> Harald Zoschke, Pepperworld Hot Shop
> http://www.pepperworld.com

==
City Jungles...gardens of passion! CITY PEPPERS- grow em!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join PEPPERS Club & List!
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/PEPPERS