Re: [CH] ex feet

Steve (snearman@erols.com)
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 12:17:49 -0500

Tom,

The tasted just fine. He was able to bring home boxes and boxes of not
up to par fruit. If the tomato was to big, to small, not round, had any
blemish on the skin it went into the trash bin. They filled two 100
cubic yards bins in 2-4 days with "bad" fruit. They shipped 4-12
tractor trailer loads a day of good fruit! And this plant is only one
of 6 in the US. Must not taste to bad, for a lot of folks ;-)

Steve

Message-----

>From: Steve <<snearman@erols.com>

>To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com  <<chile-heads@globalgarden.com>

>Date:  Friday, March 19, 1999 9:11 PM

>Subject: Re: [CH] ex  feet

>>>in nine months they grew to the ceiling, (8')  and produced 3
tomatos.

>>My son worked for a commercial  hydroponics tomato grower last year.
The plants

>>there grew to 16 feet  with stalks as big as your wrist in nine
months! Tons  of