Re: [CH] Chuck Demas...

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 03:03:18 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Joe Arditi wrote:

> Hey Chuck...you don't need to over explain your post. I get it.

And the purpose of this post by you is....

A. Tou felt everyone should know you got it?
B. You felt like putting me down to build yourself up?
C. You felt like picking a fight;
D. All of the above.

> It was
> an opinion. We can all give opinions on this Digest. That's one of the
> things that I like about it. Then the majority will flesh out their
> input on what they are interested in in. I imagine that will dominate
> the future discussions.

And your opinion as stated in this post is....

> Hey, a lot of people liked your baklava recipe.

Finally, an opinion, not yours, but an opinion....

> That's why they call us Chillll-e-Heads...because we Chillll-out. Right?
> Pepper Joe
[Pepper Joe Advertizement/URL snipped]

So why do I get the feeling you're personally attacking me, telling me to
Chilllll-e out?

What _WAS_ your reason for making this post to the list rather than
emailing me privately???

<Cynical cheap shot>
Another chance to mention your business???  "Say it ain't so, Joe!"
</Cynical cheap shot>

If you want to state your opinion, fine, state one!  Agree, disagree, I
don't care.  "JUST DO IT!!!"  And stop being a patronizing sanctimonious
<insert additional pejorative descriptors here>.

One last thing from this very insulted hot-head ... Joe... FOAD.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas