Re: [CH] Mole ( & uses for poblanos)

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:19:16 -0800 (PST)

Thanx for the great link to mole, Judy! Loved the
history.  My problem is I don't think I will be growing
all the 6 chiles required (you never know tho) but will
have trouble finding all the other ingredients in my
cajun/creole neighborhood. However, I am dying to make
a MOLE this summer. Had it down in the Yucatan a few
years ago, OLE!
Would anybody have in your archives any simpler recipes
for mole or be able to direct me to any?
Also, I  have a crop of poblanos ready to pick soon and
will dry some for anchos but would like to stuff a
couple for Easter dinner. Any thoughts?
mole and poblano dazed in Nawlins,
Rose

http://www.expressnews.com:80/pantheon/salife-ent/dining/2401fbwa.shtml

> Judy "MsChile" Howle
>
> Flavors of the South; Recipes for "heat lovers"
> http://www.ebicom.net/~howle
>
> Hot and Spicy Food Editor at Suite 101
> http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/462

===
Peace in the garden, Passion in your spirit!
CITY JUNGLES...gardens of passion!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
CITY PEPPERS...sweet, HOT n SpIcY!
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join my garden clubs and lists at Onelist, Yahoo & Excite!