Re: [CH] "Old Timers"

Docpepr (docpepr@interconnect.net)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:06:37 -0600

Howdy "Old Timer C-H' rs and newbies" !

Believe it or not; I'm still subscribed, but have been so loaded down
with work/career changes, etc., that I've had little ability to read,
much less reply to the group.  Sorry for the poor correspondency!   I'm
now cleaning up my H-drive from about 5000 un-read messages, and
catching-up on some excellent (although past) discussions.   Brother
Rick is even more busy, with an upcoming Easter Crawfish Boil (Extra
Spicy!).
Meanwhile; I've been growin' the same old bushes and "Old Timers" for
the last two seasons, with only a few salsa-makin' chiles added from
time-to time.
I'm sorry to say that my 8-year old Tepin never survived the next door
neighbor's excavation and shrubbery work, but I have some "sprouts off
the old bush" ready to pick up the effort.
I'm glad to see Coyote, Cardinal Begg, --- Brent, Dan Butts, and "the
too numerous to mention"  other old-timers are still around an' Kickin'
Capsicum!

Holler back privately if you want to catch-up on more- I'll be readin'
more often!

Relleno Regards-

Bob "docpepr" Opersteny