Fwd: [CH] "Old Timers"

IEATCHILES@aol.com
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 13:55:42 EST

--part0_922647343_boundary

From: IEATCHILES@aol.com
To: demas@sunspot.tiac.net
Subject: Re: [CH] "Old Timers"
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 13:52:50 EST

In a message dated 3/28/1999 12:49:59 PM Central Standard Time,
demas@sunspot.tiac.net writes:

<< The "Rogue's Gallery" and Mark's list of Chile-Head pages are helpful and
 fun, but the people listed there so far are those that have provided
 the information.  I list my homepage URL in my sig, but it has no
 chile info on the homepage.

 Putting a list of addresses of Chile-Heads on a website without their
 permission _WOULD_ get harvested by spammers.  Not the best idea, IMO,
 especially without specific permission.  One _COULD_ put a form on the
 webpage to allow those that wanted to add (or remove) his/her name and/or
 email address.  That's fine for those that _CHOOSE_ to add them. >>

A form like you mention is in the works and will be included shortly.

Thanks,
Jeff

Chilehead Rogues Gallery
http://forsite.net/chrogues