Re: [CH] Interesting way to germinate

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:23:40 -0800 (PST)

<< "Kasprowicz, Ray" <RKasprow@microage.com> wrote:
> I found an interesting way to keep my seeds warm on
> their way to germination.
> Our cable box (converter from COX) is on all the
time>>

Hey Ray, way to grow! Just make sure y'all are careful
with the water, lol
I've been using milk jugs like that for years because I
never have enough pots!   I handpaint em with acrylics,
with dancin red chile peppers and stuff. No work of
art, takes 5 minutes. I also rub metallic silver Mardi
gras powder on them so they sparkle in the sun and glow
in the dark. But dat's da French Quarter for ya :)
Is your patio enclosed? I'm still guarding my seedlings
which are about 1 1/2" second set of leaves on some.
Where are you again? Must be warmer there, our nights
are still chilly (not chile) on the patio.
Rose

===
Peace in the garden, Passion in your spirit!
CITY JUNGLES...gardens of passion!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
CITY PEPPERS...sweet, HOT n SpIcY!
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join my garden clubs and lists at Onelist, Yahoo & Excite!