Re: [CH] planting time

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:50:59 -0800 (PST)

--- Nels Peterson <npkp4jp@polarcomm.com> wrote:
> It's beginning to look a lot less like Christmas
here
> in the tundra!  We
> planted our peppers last week, fired up the heater
in
> the greenhouse and are
> ready to grow.  We planted about 8000 peppers,>>

SShush--don't say the S---word on this list!
Wow Nels that is quite a farm you have there! You know
I sent for some of those Pretty Purple seeds from
Johnny's a year ago, end of season thang, well you know
how that goes, still looking for em! I thought they'd
be pretty on my city balcony next to the purple leaved
cannas and basils.
 As for what the neighbors say... as Karl Muldon told
Vivien Leigh in 'Streetcar', "They don't care much what
you wear in the French Quarter."
May you have a good n long growing season!
Rose
Nawlins

===
Peace in the garden, Passion in your spirit!
CITY JUNGLES...gardens of passion!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
CITY PEPPERS...sweet, HOT n SpIcY!
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join my garden clubs and lists at Onelist, Yahoo & Excite!