Re: [CH] 220 Pound Habanero pod yields 1,250 bottles of hot sauce

Stephanie Bridges (StephB@truserve.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:31:49 -0600

Obviously, it was no accident that it was discovered on April 1...

I should maybe take a picture of the Red Savinas that my indoor plant produced
over the winter.  They could maybe take the prize for the world's smallest
pepper.

Steph