Re: [CH] Brazilian Pepper Tree

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:30:36 -0600

Rosemary-
You are certainly correct about that.  There are three homes within a
few blocks of my house where Jimpson Weed is grown as a decoration, and
kids are hearing its a good high (like, maybe huffing a fire
extinguisher). I saw what JW tea did to a local kid, now
institutionalized.  Not only does he not know what hit him, he doesn't
know who he is, and it's permanent.
There are lots of wild as well as cultivated plants which are very
dangerous.
Calvin