Re: [CH] Move up here!

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 10:06:31 -0500

Doug-
Greetings to you and your lovely baker. (Isn't it your wife who does the
baking??)  I would love to see your beautiful country some day.  The
farthest north I have been is Montana.
I  have heard the English pay about $3.00 US per gallon because of taxes.
All my plants are doing well here.  I have a small Hindu plant that is
flowering already.
Calvin