Re: [CH] Restaurant Recommendations?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 08:31:01 -0400

At 09:43 PM 4/4/99 -0500, Jonathan T. Smillie wrote:
>Greetings, Brethren and Sistren in El Grande,
>
>Once again, my employer is sending me on the road for extended periods-
>over the next six weeks, two will be spent in Billings, Montana, and two in
>Las Vegas, Nevada. Any of the list have particular recommendations for
>places to either eat or buy hot stuff in either of those locations? Or are
>there any CHers in either area who'd be willing to show a visitor the
sights?

The Garlic Cafe at 3650 S. Decatur Blvd.  Not too hot but very tasty.
Check out:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/vegastock.html

For hot stuff, check out Thai Spice on West Flamingo, voted best Thai
restaurant since '94.

You should try to do the hardhat tour of Hoover Dam, it's quite an eye opener.

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?