(no subject)

Chris Cato (tcato@connix.com)
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 09:59:15 -0400

At 05:31 AM 4/6/99 -0400, you wrote:

>"Byron.Bromley" wrote:
>
>> All:
>> Guess we realized the government would sooner or later find a way
>> to tax us for using the internet. Congress will be voting in less than
>> two weeks. CNN stated that the Government would, in two weeks time,
>> decide to allow or not allow a Charge to your phone bill equal to a Long
>> Distance call EACH time you access the Internet.
>
>Having heard the "internet tax" story on the internet for as long as I've
>been on it (since 1989) before I write my congressman, could you cite a
>House resolution number?  Even if you've heard it on CNN, I've noticed that
>their journalism has gotten really sloppy.

Coming out of CH lurk mode for a moment - this particular message has been
floating around for well over 2 weeks - I recieved my first copy about 2
months ago.

On an ontopic note - should I go with Chocolate habs from CCN this year or
stick with yellows and my current Red Savinas?

Chris Cato
tcato@connix.com