Re: OFF TOPIC BIG-TIME [WUZ:Re: [CH] Yellow Peppers]

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:46:56 -0400

VoodooChile wrote:

> but that's just me...and not chile-related no matter how you twist
> it...which just goes to show one what happens when posts dealing with
> politics are sent to a mailing list dealing with chileheads...i know it was
> well meant, but please understand that not everyone on this list is an
> american, not every american is in favor of bombing foreign countries, and
> not every american, or non-american for that matter , thinks 'all is well'
> in a country ruled by Corporate Entities and led by a sociopathic lying
> bastard...

Hmmmmph...politics....but for the fact that I agree, I'd be
outraged. :)

I dunno how many Balkan Chileheads we have on the list but
this ain't the place to be waving the local flag. Bombing
yer friends is bad manners and bad for the pepper crop too.

JB
USAF 1968 - 1972 and who knows a little something about
wearing a uniform under a sociopathic, lying
whatchamacallit.
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.