[CH] Datil Peppers (was Tie a yellow...why I oughta...(off topic))

Larry Richardson (larryr@cyou.com)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:47:54 -0500

> Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:00:27 -0400
> From: =Mark <mstevens@exit109.com>
> Subject: Re: [CH] Tie a yellow...why I oughta...(off topic)
>
> <Stuff deleted>
> Actually I've found Heinz Catsup to have more of a kick than Datil Do It
> Hotsauce...

I found the Datil Do It Devil Drops (not the hotsauce) to have a nice
little kick, if that is what your looking for.  Something that I am
curious about is the complete baseness of the Datil pepper in any list
comparing peppers for heat.  Anyone seen this pepper rated versus
others?  Does anyone know where to get plants/seeds?

Here is the datil-do-it web site, http://www.datldoit.com.  Its almost
as if they have a lock on the datil pepper industry...

--
Larry Richardson
larryr@cyou.com