[CH] RE: Emeril

Law, Doug (Law@mail.andros.com)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:28:00 -0700

------------------------------ reply separator
------------------------------

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:16:04 -0700
From: "dogbyte" <dogbyte12@email.msn.com>
Subject: [CH] Re: Emeril

Sure, the man is everywhere, and promoting everything, but I think we all
have to give Mr. Lagasse his due. I have known so many people who decided
spice up their culinary skills because of Emeril. For the cajun/creole food
bug that I am experiencing is partly do to licking my lips at the regional
dishes he prepares. Making a pot of red beans right now... one day they
will
be as good as Popeye's...