[CH] Cocktail Sauce (was "recipes wanted")

Jacqueline Groot (JacquelineG@em.cortland.edu)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:17:57 -0400

Horseradish and habaneros are an excellent combination in cocktail sauce.
The Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY has been serving this type of cocktail
sauce for years with their Drunken Shameless Spicy Shrimp and their Slappin'
Pappy Catfish Strips.  I come as close as I can at home, but so far nothing
too stellar (hot though! ;) ).  They are much more consistent then I am.  I
should start taking notes when I cook. :)
-jackieblue
healer of bland food