Re: [CH] Sesame Street & A Message To Dave

Andrew Healy (a.healy@surrey.ac.uk)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:30:42 +0100

At 09:16 AM 4/20/99 -0400, you wrote:
>It seems chiles are now on Sesame Street too...
>
>Todays episode was about making Huevos Rancheros and they needed 3
>tomatoes and a HOT PEPPER. Big Bird went to Hoopers store and bought
>them. Looked like a jalapeno to me.

Honestly, has this site been raised, intellectually, to include Sesame St-
I may have to bail out !

ON TOPIC:	Tried the avocado recipe sent me yesterday.  I will need to 'pep
it up' a little, but, it is a useful dip for parties.  Catches the guesdts
by surprise, nicely.

"If you didn't put chile in it, don't pretend to know."

That which doesn't kill us, makes us strong !  <Nietzsche>

					Andrew Healy