RE: [CH] Chilitwister

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 07:41:04 -0700

Hi

I checked out the site - it's a handy-dandy gadget alrighty, but for now
I'll keep using my vegetable peeler (either one - one has a smooth outside
edge & the other has a choppy (/\/\/\/\) edge) -

while wearing rubber gloves, I cut the top off my peppers, grab the pepper
in my left hand and run the peeler around the inside cutting the veins &
loosening up the seeds, turn it over & the loosened stuff falls out - then I
go on to the next one. . .

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
O/5E-61, B/102
1111 Lockheed Martin Way
Sunnyvale, CA  94089-3504
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]					Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com		LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146