Re: [CH] Too Many Hot Sauce Blues

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 15:48:35 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy Alex,

Between your Blues lyrics and Risa's Grits recipe I've been formally
flushed out of hiding.

After toting the name "Rockin' Randy" it would be a disgrace for me not to
come up with a tune for your song!

To do it right will take a bit if time, considering other constraints I
have going on now.  We can discuss details in private.

Many thanks to Doug, Deb, Suzanne and Myron for staying in touch during my
hiatus!

I checked archives from time to time but have missed being an active
participant in the list.

Risa, I can't wait to check out the grits recipe - It sounds great -with
the right ingredients grits can be the perfect food!  I usually do my
breakfast grits like this:

I crumble patty sausage into them
Plenty of butter
Salt
Garlic Powder
Swiss or American cheese, depending on my mood
Tabasco
Jim Campbell's Smoked Hab Powder
Bacon grease is cool if you have some

If I'm really into fancy dining I'll take an over easy egg and let the
yolk juice drip into the concotion.

Stir well and enjoy!

A friend once called this "Triple Bypass Grits"
For a quick breakfast dish it's the greatest.

Risa's recipe is cool in that the leftovers can be fried up later!

Glad to be back - Hope everyone is doing well!

Where's Rael!?!?

rr

Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html