Re: [CH] Iowa Hotluck

Stephanie Bridges (StephB@truserve.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:08:13 -0500

Hi Jim,

The hotluck will be this August (the 22nd to be exact) probably starting around
1pm.  (Sandy, that sound right to you??)  It's going to be in Ames at a location
yet to be determined (meaning I gotta go talk to parks and rec about
shelterhouses etc.)

Yes! Yes!  You're invited.  A hotluck is a lot like a potluck, but with
chile-head food.

We try to grow chiles -- but between the cats and rabbits, sometimes it's a bit
of a stretch.  I do have a 2-yo Red Savina in a pot in my living room that is
still growing.

Steph in Ames