[CH] The scrapple thread

Frank J. Hashek (pepperking@mindspring.com)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:41:07 -0500

Having just been introduced to scrapple last week, this one held some
interest for me.  In response to my question "this stuff isn't bad, what's
in it?"; the answer was "you don't want to know!".

I'd like a recipe for the stuff that doesn't involve all the work, some
neighbors might turn me in to the SPCA if they saw me lugging around hogs'
heads and whacking at them with a cleaver ;-)

Also, I can not help but think that a few habs in the mix would be a major
improvement.

managing to stay on topic all the way,
Frank