Re: [CH] My poor plants...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:02:05 -0400

At 01:00 PM 4/29/99 +0100, Michelle DeWitt wrote:
>I heard on the news this morning that this IS Global Warming, not necessarily
>warmer, but wetter, moister.
>I think I believe them. Today's the first day I've seen sunshine in a week!

Of course there are over 17,000 meteorologists and scientists who have
signed a petition acknowedging that the data allegedly supporting the
global warming theory is suspect, and that satellite data over the last 20
years shows no such pattern.

The only global warming I have witnessed was at various Hotlucks!  The last
Mid Atlantic Hotluck cleared the clouds over what was supposed to be a
rainy day.  When the hotluck ended the clouds rolled back in and the rains
began again...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @