Re: [CH] LadyBugs

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:54:33 -0500

The best luck I've had with LBs is by following the greenhouse instructions
that came with them.  It said to refrigerate through the day to calm them.
Spray the plants down in the evening to knock the aphids/bugs to the ground,
release the LBs under the foliage after dark.  The idea is that they will spend
the night there and think it's home, while finding varmits to munch on. My
success has varied a lot, though.
Calvin