RE: [CH] El Club Energia

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Tue, 4 May 1999 08:55:50 -0500

I have tried those beans.  I didn't think that they were lima beans, but it
doesn't matter to me, they were good!  Every time I go to our local Latino
market I pick up a couple of bags (they're small).  Sometimes they don't
make it through the trip home.

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph, Corp.

We each pay a fabulous price for our visions of paradise,
But a spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission...