Re: [CH] Chilehead hats & pants

VoodooChile (rael@ebicom.net)
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:39:37 -0500

At 11:25 AM 5/10/99 -0500, Deb deForest wrote:
>FWIW, here is URL for a place to get a catalog for chilehead baseball
>caps and chef pants, etc.  Nice chile print in black or white
>background.  Online ordering broken right now, so I requested catalog.
>Someone posted something some time back (months ago) with 800 number to
>call for catalog for chile pants (a uniform place if I recall
>correctly).  We may have swamped them 'cause I called but never got
>catalog.  Hope this isn't same place.  Rael, ChefChile, or any of you
>other professionals: you ever order from these folks?  I haven't, but
>looks like they have endorsements from some of the big name chefs.
>http://www.chefwear.com/

yes, i've a ton of stuff from them...wear well seeing as i have a pair of
the black and white w/chiles and they've been through, let's
see...(counting...this may take a while...)...5 kitchens over 3+
years...that's pretty damn good considering the hell pants in kitchens go
through...they are about at the end of their life, though, but again, a
year in a kitchen is probably a good couple years of 'normal' wear/tear...

and i as well asked for a catalog to be sent (newest one) about 6 months
ago and did *not* rec. it...have since then (abt. 2-3 wks) 'ordered'
another online...figure they may not be very swooft to send them out to
online requests though...

anywho, the uniforms are good quality though, imo...and while i own no
stock, am not affiliated w/the company, etc etc blah, blah, if a
representative of the co. is on this list, i'll gladly take a free pair o'
pants 'cause they are damned expensive!...

peace, hendrix, and chiles.......

rael
Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Cook on Sabbatical