Re: [CH] ID Help?

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Tue, 11 May 1999 19:26:17 -0500

David-
The pod you list is shown on page 40 of DeWitt & Bosland's "Peppers of the
World".  It is described as .75" X 1", immature color is yellow, mature color is
red.  Looks like a lemon drop with a little tail on the blossom end, and the
book says it presents the pods horizontally.  It also says "Common Name:
Unknown".
To boldly go where no CH has gone before????
Give us all a report of the results.  I would relish a trade for some more
flavorful C. Baccatum pod seeds, if you think they're good.  I would prefer to
trade with you instead of the germ plasm bank, since they get overrun
sometimes.  Let me know.
Calvin