Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V5 #315 Slippery Elm Warning Off topic

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Wed, 5 May 1999 12:35:24 +1100

Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 02:02:34 EDT
From: MReese4943@aol.com
Subject: [CH] Seeds...

"But Weeeeeendy, I have diiiiivertiulitis."
"By the way American slippery welm bark powder is very very helpful for
diverticulitulitis"
What's a welm?  And if you meant elm, that's aspirin.
Eat the seeds, but take an aspirin first!

Marilyn

Sorry the two finger typist strikes again!
 As mark twain said "Be wary of health books you may die of a misprint"!
It is "Slippery Elm" no relation to asprin and works in a very different
way. See my Book "The Healing Garden" Simon and Schuster for more detail on
how to use it.
Howdy Marilyn,
Actually Asprin was synthesised from Meadowsweet ( Botanically once called
"Spiraea"  where the name came from) not from Willow Bark as most people
believe.
Michael Bailes