RE: [CH] Cross Country Nursery

Porter, Jeff (jeff.porter@iga.com)
Mon, 17 May 1999 08:40:40 -0400

I was one of the "other" chileheads that was there also.  Janie is a very
accomodating person and seems very grateful to those of us that have a real
passion for the chile.

For me its worth the 3 hour round trip drive - I picked up 41 plants!

Can't wait to see how the "Devils Tongue" and "White Habernaro" peppers turn
out.
-JP-