Re: [CH] leaf spraying

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Wed, 19 May 1999 15:04:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Tom F. Bryant wrote:

> You writ:
>

> > Someone suggested putting a drop of superglue on each of their tiny wings,
> > me thinks that would take a little bit of patience for 1500 bugs x 2 wings
> > each.
>
> This could be twice as easy by treating only one wing per bug.

LOL!  My guess is that you too are an engineer.

> > My nursery  also has a "thing" full of unhatched praying mantis's .
>
> Where can I get one of those "things" by mail order?

I looked on the web for you and did a websearch with altavista,
here's a URL that will do that search:

AltaVista: Advanced Query "praying mantis" & order & hatch

http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=aq&text=yes&kl=XX&r=%22praying+mantis%22&act=search&q=%22praying+mantis%22+%26+order+%26+hatch&d0=&d1=

When I looked, one of the first places listed was

http://www.bugstore.com

They seem to sell lots of stuff, but I have no idea how good they
are.  It's a good name for the place though.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas