RE: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V5 #335

Rocco Emelio (emelio@home.com)
Mon, 24 May 1999 12:03:45 -0400

Any of this activity in the Washington, DC metro area?
Rocco

Law is there to clean up etiquette's failures.
                                       		 Ms. Manners
Grace is there to clean up humankind's failures.
                                                              Rocco

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Chile-Heads
Digest
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 12:03 AM
To: chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V5 #335

Chile-Heads Digest        Sunday, May 23 1999        Volume 05 : Number 335

In this issue:

       [CH] Midwestern Hot Luck?
       Re: [CH] Midwestern Hot Luck?
       Re: [CH] Tonights Dinner
       [CH] smoking marinade
       [CH] New England Hot Luck?
       [CH] Days to Maturity
       [CH] Chile Ointement for Arthritis ??
       Re: [CH] Midwestern Hot Luck?
       [CH] The Brew...

Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 23:49:00 -0500
From: "John J. Knoll" <jknoll@cjnetworks.com>
Subject: [CH] Midwestern Hot Luck?

I'll confess, I haven't been regularly reading since figuring out the
"filter" option, but have now
fixed that so forgive me if this has been announced/discussed/questioned
before.  Is anyone having a midwestern hotluck in the near future?

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol

- --
John J. Knoll
>From somewhere in the Midwest
jknoll@cjnetworks.com