Re: [CH] Blessed be St. Campbell the Elder

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Wed, 26 May 1999 19:22:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Sandy Olson wrote:

> Hi All...
>     The reference to St. Campbell and his bread made into croutons reminded
> me of a very funny remark my husband made.  When he tasted the bread and it
> took his breath away, I cut it into small cubes to lesson the impact.  He
> then decided it would be a real hoot to put some of those cubes into the
> communion bread tray at church to see what would happen.  Of course he was
> kidding but it always makes us smile when we see the tray coming around with
> the little cubes of innocent bread!  We will probably be struck by
> lightening for even entertaining such a thought!

Well, now we know what the bread/host part of communion at the

         "First United Church of El Grande"

should be.

I wonder what "wine" part should be?

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas