RE: [CH] Blessed be St. Campbell the Elder

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Thu, 27 May 1999 09:12:04 -0500

Oh you of like mind!!  I think that slipping St. Campbell's bread into the
communion tray would be a hoot!  Maybe we could use Jim's sauce for the
wine?

And the reason that God appeared to Moses as a burning bush was that El
Grande was cooking that night.

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph, Corp.

We each pay a fabulous price for our visions of paradise,
But a spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission...