RE: [CH] 2 things

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:12:05 -0400

I got my issue on Saturday, along with a hunk of "Bread" and sauces &
powders for this weekends Aberdeen Hotluck.  As far as a URL, they used to
have a site at www.chilepeppermag.com, but it seems to have expired.  I
looked through the contact information in the magazine and nary a URL or an
email address could be found.  The only net reference was in a small
section devoted to Hot & Spicy Websites, and it was a personal email address.

>Also, I know this has been asked a g-zillion times, whats
>Durkees famous sauce and does anyone know of a place in the Northern
>Houston area to get some?

Durkees is just another Tabasco, Crystal, Trappeys cayenne clone and should
be available at any large supermarket.

                                                    =Mark

                      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                        @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                        I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
                                   than a pre-frontal lobotomy...