Re: [CH] Watermelon salsa recipes

David Wright (dtwright@texas.net)
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:12:03 -0500 (CDT)

At 08:39 AM 6/17/98 -0600, carlos m navarro wrote:

>Hi fellow CHers.  Does anyone have any other recipes for salsa that use
>watermelon?  I already downloaded the one recipe in the CH website
>archives.
>
>Carlos
>Albuquerque

That's a great idea, and thanks for suggesting it. I can see a combination
of cantaloupe (or other muskmellon type), green onions (=scallions), New
Mexico or poblano chiles, and jicama. Add some well-drained watermelon at
the very last moment, along with a liberal sprinkling of Calvin's powder.
Serve it with broiled fish, chicken or pork. Yum, and thank you again,
Carlos, for the idea!

David