Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V4 #467

Rick (rick1@i1.net)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:07:05 -0500

> Mary wrote:
> >Anyone know where I can buy 6 gallons of 20% acidity white distilled
> vinegar?

  Let's back up a little bit here, guys. Mary's asking for Vinegar, not
industrial grade acids. Since this is coming from the Fire Girl, I have
to believe she wants something she can safely eat. (My apologies, I
missed the original post)  To find Vinegar, visit your local library and
ask for a copy of Thoma's Food Register. Its a thick red book that lists
suppliers of most food items in bulk quantities.

Mary,
If your library doesn't carry this book, contact me directly and I'll
get a bit more info about what you're trying to accomplish. Then I'll go
make copies of the pages that should interest you and mail them to you.

Rick in St Louis