Re: [CH] hot sauces poll

Richard A. Williams (croaker@earthlink.net)
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 00:17:05 -0700

Wolfgang Deimel wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm planning to mailorder hot sauces (can't get any here in Germany) and I
> would like to get some ideas what would be worthwhile to try. I'm quite sure
> there has been some kind of hot sauces poll here on this list, now does
> anyone of you have something like a hot sauces top ten on a website?
> Currently I'm addicted to Melinda's xxxx (thanks Kay...), but the bottle is
> almost empty so I have to order more of that soon...
>
> Wolfgang.
>
> **********************************
>
> "In another place in another time
>  I'd be driving trucks my dear
>  I'd be skinning hunted deer."

Well, my personal favorite sauce is Matouks West Indian Flambeau Sauce.
Seriously hot, great hab taste, and comes in a big 10 oz. bottle for
about five bucks, cheaper if you order by the case. I get mine from:

http://www.peppers.com

I've dealt with them for about three years, and have never been
disappointed. Don't know if they ship to Europe, but it can't hurt to
ask.

Richard