RE: [CH] Desperately Seeking Rotel

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:57:44 -0700

They have a press release on the sale of their home food products division
to: Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst at: http://www.ahp.com/releases/ahp_090696.htm

their base address is: http://www.ahp.com/

. . . and, just doing a search against the new guys [Hicks, Muse, Tate &
Furst], there's loads of of news releases about their buying companies, etc.
. .based on this, don't hold your breath waiting & hoping that they might
recind and allow rotel back into the Canadian stores

in the meantime - velveeta & salsa - works for me. . .

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi